On July 30, 2010 Cebu Pacific had a promo trip to any destinations amounting to Php 88 vv. And I, being a traveler as they say a jet setter, booked a ticket for two to Davao knowing that the travel date is almost a year to come, March 2-5, 2011.
Though it is so far, I still grab the opportunity to go to Davao, the largest city in the world. I wanted to visit my long lost relatives there and of course to explore the hidden beauty and secrets of Davao City.
I am thrilled as I imagine what am I gonna do there, where and what to visit and of course the thrill to see my relatives. How will I react, what will I say to them.
Then it's March 2, 2011.
DAVAO, HERE WE COME!!!!
We departed late, as usual delayed flight.
DAVAO, HERE WE COME!!!!
We departed late, as usual delayed flight.
| in the plane |
| moth in the plane's window |
| Davao Airport |
We safely arrived Davao at almost 11:00 pm.
I admired the beauty and cleanliness of Davao. To sum up, I've enjoyed our trip so much. I love the views and the people.
We are tired but still, with a smile :)
To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .








0 comments:
Post a Comment