Monday, March 7, 2011

Trip to Davao

On July 30, 2010 Cebu Pacific had a promo trip to any destinations amounting to Php 88 vv.  And I, being a traveler as they say a jet setter, booked a ticket for two to Davao knowing that the travel date is almost a year to come, March 2-5, 2011.


Though it is so far, I still grab the opportunity to go to Davao, the largest city in the world.  I wanted to visit my long lost relatives there and of course to explore the hidden beauty and secrets of Davao City.


I am thrilled as I imagine what am I gonna do there, where and what to visit and of course the thrill to see my relatives.  How will I react, what will I say to them.

Then it's  March 2, 2011.  
DAVAO, HERE WE COME!!!!


We departed late, as usual delayed flight.  


in the plane
moth in the plane's window
Davao Airport





We safely arrived Davao at almost 11:00 pm.


I admired the beauty and cleanliness of Davao.  To sum up, I've enjoyed our trip so much.  I love the views and the people.


We are tired but still, with a smile :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.