Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I've won so far.....

Who would have thought that through face book I will have these things for free?  I’ve joined contests not really to win prizes but for fun and so far I am enjoying the fruits of my hard work: D.   

I am so grateful to those who gave me these items.


First in line is the United Colors of Benetton Perfumes Philippines for giving me this perfume, Benetton Rosso for woman.


Love the scent.  I seldom use this perfume for conservation and collection purposes :D

Second is the Lorys Hair Cream for giving me and my sister a tub of Brazilian Hair Spa in chocolate duo, each.


At first, I'm having a second thought of whether to use this or give to my friends because it's new to me and unfamiliar.  But as I read the brochure they gave me and the benefits it will give my hair, I started using it weekly.

By the way, I chose chocolate duo because I have sensitive hair.  And during the time that I need to choose, Ms. Anisha and her staff suggested this to me.

Third one is the Neutrogena Philippines for giving me a complete set of fine fairness range.


I also started using this product and gave my skin a youthful glow.  I love it!!!

Fourth is Maybelline Philippines for giving me a birthday gift.



I am using this BB Cream as make up base, so good on my skin.

And last but I'm sure not the least is the Carmex Philippines for giving me this lip balm that I am sure will help me with my chapped lips.




I've actually joined a promo contest by Carmex lip balm but unaware that it is for US states only.  But because of their gratefulness, they've sent me these items in replace to the actual half oz jar.  Thank you very much Ms. Grace.

I'll post a separate reviews for these products soon.

Keep on smiling and be happy.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Wena said...

nakakatuwa naman, dami mo na pala napanalunan. :) keep joining contests and giveaways mapa facebook, twitter or blog man yan hehehe

jhengpot said...

oo nga po...recently meron ulit ako sa Maybelline...di ko pa nakukuha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.