Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First time in Baguio

My Third out of town experience was in Tubao, La Union and Baguio City. I'm excited and at the same time afraid to go to the top of Baguio City coz of the zigzag roads and the many accidents I've heard.  But the scents of fine trees invited me to go farther and, thus, it eased my fears away.  As we reached the city,  I was amazed of its beauty.  Cool breeze welcomes us.

June 2006 Baguio.






May 2007, La Union.  Went back again for Janice' (Emer's Eldest daughter) Christening.


Diosdado Macapagal Airport-Clark



I'll be back again, this time, with my Hubby and we will explore much of Baguio's beauty!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.