Friday, March 11, 2011

Me and My Nephew's Deal

Before he enrolled to his Kindergarten class, my nephew KC and I had an agreement, that if he got a medal on his graduation day I will give him a gift of his choice.  And that agreement sticked to his mind, and now that his graduation is near, naniningil na ang baby ko!!!! :D hahahhaha



Well, he really deserves to have gift(s).  His school days have lots of fun and brought his parents and me PRIDE and HONOR!


He became a representative of his school on nutrition month and bagged two (2) trophies and cash prize!!!



with proud daddy, Banny

Mr. Philippines on United Nations' Day



And he became a heartthrob when he joined the search for Mr.and Ms Angono Day care.  Though he is not the title holder,he still got the title and the crown as Mr. San Vicente.




We've enjoyed the awards night...so proud!!






I love my Nephew so much and of course the other one...Kyle.  I am sure that when he grow up, he'll be like his brother too or maybe more!



Kanino kaya sila nagmana?  Of course sa aming dalawa ng sister ko!!!! Ha ha ha ha....But some of  their talents, sa daddy na.

I love my family!!!  When will be the time for me to have kids like them?......in God's perfect time!!!!

Smile!!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

3 comments:

melody said...

of course you'll be proud..ikaw ksi kmukha nya...how i wish magattend ka ng graduation day to witness more of his talents..he'll lead the prayer,opening number and two other dance numbers..whew..hectic ng schedule!!!haha

jhengpot said...

ay, wish ko lang.......kaso naman umaga!!!! record nyo na lang :)

jhengpot said...

congrats KC for being a third honor in your class....we're so proud of you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.