Friday, March 11, 2011

Remembering my Father


Birthdays, anniversaries, dining at small carinderia, watching movies during payday and visiting our relatives (father side) during holiday seasons. Those chocolates, yakults, hotdogs and more.  Those are my childhood memories that makes me happy and sad at the same time.  Those are the memories spent with my father.


I missed my father so much and I am sure my sister too.  We've spent only a little quality time together before his rest in peace.  Those precious moments that won’t be forgotten by his daughters.

And this video of Celine Dion’s song touches my soul again and softens my heart as I remember my father.


Dance with my father again by Celine Dion




I know it touches you too.......as well as inspires you again.

Miss you father.......and also you mother.  It'll get better soon.  In God's perfect time and will.

I still can Smile!!!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

jhengpot said...

sa mga nakarelate...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.