Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chocolates on my Crowning Glory


I wasn't familiar of any hair spa brand unless introduced to me. I am very careful when it comes to my hair because I have a very sensitive hair.  Lorys Facebook Page came across my  facebook wall and got curioused  about it.  With that curiosity, I've joined their suggest to friends contest last year.  Luckily they've picked me as their second winner.:)

Lorys is a complete line of hair cream, composed of different concepts that aim to treat all the types of hair, from normal to extremely damaged. They have five variants to choose from: Ceramidas, containing ceramides for strength and shine of damaged hair; Duo Chocolate, which has thermal activated silicone developed for the intensive care of sensitive hair; Fruit Cocktail, formulated with fruit extracts for softness and shine of all hair types; Snake Oil, for nutrition and brilliance of chemically treated hair; and Shea Butter, for softness, shine, and volume control of curly, dry hair.

 


Since I love eating chocolates and I have sensitive hair, I choose this chocolate duo among these variants.  Hmmmmn, i really love its smell, yummy!



Lorys Cream  is manufactured by a Brazilian consumer-oriented company, Sther Cosm├ęticos that specializes in hair and skin care products.  They developed formulas based on their consumers' needs and desires, new market trends, advanced technology and constant research.

 From the brochure they gave me, Lorys hair creams can be used either as a daily conditioner or as a special ultra moisturizing treatment.  For everyday use, apply the cream throughout wet/damp hair after shampooing, mainly on the ends massaging well for 2 minutes and rinse well. For special conditioning treatment, just applies the product on the hair, avoiding contact on scalp, and allows it to penetrate the hair for 15 minutes wearing an aluminum cap or a hot towel. Shampoo and rinse thoroughly after.

Because it comes from a big bottle and I get messy everytime I dipped my hands to dig in, I transferred it to a bottle with pump for convenience.




I'm using Lorys as a special conditioning treatment every week and  I'm happy with the result.  I now have a softer and smoother hair that you need not to comb it after you shower. Here's my tub now...almost empty.




Lorys Hair Cream is now available in PCX, Watsons, Beauty by SM, Landmark, Metro Gaisano and to all major department stores nationwide.They will be launching a smaller tub of 450g for more convenience so stay tuned.  It is distributed by RJ Tech Corporation in the Philippines.


For more information you may visit their facebook page here: LORYS HAIR CREAM



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.