Friday, March 25, 2011

My Maybelline :)

I am feeling lucky this early quarter of the year.  I've won lots of prizes as I've mentioned on my previous post. Not a super duper major one but at least, I'm still a winner!



I'm also grateful to Maybelline!  I think this is the second time I've won on their page.  First is the "birthday treat" promo and now for their "good girls" contest.  Those were not actually a contests (that's why I am surprised), all you have to do is to post a comment and voila!  Truly, Maybelline have lots of surprises to their followers!

My loot bag includes BB Cream, Clear Smooth Blush and Color Sensational Lipstick to complete my beauty regimen! :D




Now, I have lots of BB cream!

Did you know that aside from being a liquid foundation,  BB cream is also a sun protector because it has SPF that will protect our skin from harmful UV rays.  I'm using it everyday, it blends perfectly on my skin.  Try mo!!! :)

Well, as far as I know most (if not all) Maybelline products are with SPF, to protect their consumers' skin.

Have you tried using their products?  Go get some.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.