Monday, March 7, 2011

Have you seen Garden of EDEN?




According to the glorious biblical history the Garden of Eden was in Armenia finding its place as the center of the world. The Garden of Eden, this ever-lush orchard in an eternal Spring, stirred by gentle breezes and alive with birdsong, had a profusion of multi-colored and scented flowers and fruit. Peaceable animals lived there, and there were gold and precious stones in abundance.

The Garden of Eden is described in the Book of Genesis as being the place where the first man, Adam, and his wife, Eve, lived after they were created by God. Literally, the Bible speaks about a garden in Eden (Gen. 2:8). This garden forms part of the Genesis creation narrative, often being used to explain the origin of sin and mankind's wrongdoings.



How fascinating!!!

And because of those wonderful pictures I have in mind, I visited Garden of Eden!!!!  Maybe you'll wonder how? :)

As part of our vacation trip in Davao City, we've found this lovely place they called Eden Nature Park.  This place may not be the original Eden, but for me it's just the same or should I say  Eden of the Philippines.



Why did I say so????  Garden of Eden , have this ever-lush orchard in an eternal Spring, stirred by gentle breezes and alive with birdsong, had a profusion of multi-colored and scented flowers and fruit. Peaceable animals lived there, and there were gold and precious stones in abundance. And Eden Nature Park have these as well.

The green surroundings, lush-orchard in an eternal spring.....






Scented Flowers and fruits....




and peaceful animals live there....





I really can't forget our visit there.  Truly an experience.

Our tickets
The Map
And me

You can also play volleyball, basketball, piko and tumbang preso there.  We tried the Indiana Jones


My husband enjoyed the mini park :D


We visited the Datu's house.

Manliligaw ko :D

Lola's Garden,





And of course the breathe-taking zip-line!! Yipeeee....




And as a souvenir, our tour guide gave this, a mickey mouse fruit.


I wanted to go back there, again and again and again.  So peaceful....like the Eden Garden of Genesis!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

ramon said...

nice one ganda talaga sa eden garden sa davao..balik ulit tayu...hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.