Monday, November 28, 2011

Jollibee for our 11th monthsary :D

It's my bad, I forgot today's date....its our 11th monthsary.  My goodness, buti na lang ni-remind ako ni hubby! :D  And because I'm not prepared, we celebrated it at Jollibee SM Megamall with these foods.

Pork Tender for hubby and Chicken joy for me plus macaroni soup and french fries.  Oh, Starbucks for my drinks :D

pork tender

macaroni soup
Wow, they have this TV Ads inside their store...bonggacious na ang Jollibee!


Foods and gifts are not that important.  What matters most is our love and us being together.   "Till next month!



"Ang bahay at kayamanan, minamana sa magulang.  Pero ang mabait na makakasama sa buhay, Diyos naman ang nagbibigay!!"



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

U8mypinkcookies said...

spaghetti <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.