Monday, November 28, 2011

Monastic Food Products

Aside from beautiful sceneries, traditions, cultures, festivity and people in South Cotabato...foods/delicacies is one thing they are also proud of.  And I'm introducing to you the Trappistine, one of their best pasalubong.




Trappistine is a crisp chocolate oatmeal cookies with raisins and chocolate chips.  It is one of the many products of Trappistine Monastery found in Landan, Polomolok.  I can assure you that this product is healthy coz its ingredients are composed mainly of oats, flour,butter,sugar,eggs,cocoa powder,raisins and of course chocolate chips.

Trappistine is baked and packed by the Nuns of Our Lady of Mount Matutum Monastery (also known as Cistercian Trappistine Nuns).  And their main goal is to dedicate themselves to the worship of God and service of praise to the Divine Majesty.

You may also try their other freshly baked cookies such as Assorted Crinkles, Chocolate Crinkles, Chewy Oatmeal and Raisin and Mango Bars.

These Monastic products are the fruit of the Nuns manual work, carried out daily in the monastery, where the Lord has brought them together to be a place of His presence.

Monastic Foods are 100% product of the Philippines,so let us patronize.


Trappistine Monastery
Landan,Polomolok
9504 South Cotabato
Contact Nos. (083)225-6600/09204377367
Email Add:matutumcty@yahoo.com

Enjoy eating!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

13 comments:

wifetoalineman02 said...

yum...cookie looks delish, am drooling, great snacks and with a cause too :-) Dropping some love for Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/11/lunch-at-mc-donald%E2%80%99s-restaurant.html

imriz said...

oh, yummy and healthy cookies, too. nuns in baguio city (good shepherd convent) who made sinfully delicious ube jams and other sweet treats advocated their passion to help the city's less fortunate ones.

http://www.sibuyasrepublic.com

Journey of a Capricornian said...

hmnn...love to try that one when i visit Baguio

Bogie said...

yum!

Helen said...

I love cookies, but not so fond of raisins. My baby niece would love this, because she loves raisins. :)

My Sassy Chef said...

Yum! I love oatmeal cookies :) It's nice to patronize local products instead of imported ones.

Blanca/BlancNotes said...

I'm really not into oatmeal cookies but since these are from the monastery and grown and baked lovingly by nuns, I will buy some when I get the chance.:)

Sumi Go said...

I'm a big cookie lover so this really caught my attention.. :D I hope I get to sample these some time soon.

markpogi said...

Cookies!!! I like it with cold milk. ^_^

gagay said...

i'll should try this when i get back to Mindanao..

dropping by from Pinoy Bloggers Food Com Ex. :D

Stacy Liong said...

based on the packaging, I actually thought it was imported ang galing

giay said...

I am sure this is not just for its yummy taste. Its very healthy for a snack as well.

blogger RAIN said...

Where can I get this? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.