Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kenny Rogers Roasters

Food again..what else...and this time for our Sunday food trips, we've tried Kenny Rogers' Roasters at SM Bacoor for a change  :) Delicious food at affordable price.

my order...


Hubby's
And for our dessert, we tried their latest "froyo".  So much fat....:D Chocolate bits, chocolate brownies and cream :D  But one is really a must try.....


This one cathches my attention...its kinda cute :D

white ceiling with lights :)

while waiting for our orders :)


Bon appetite!  Here's their link for your orders' menu : Kenny Rogers Roasters :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

8 comments:

Jona said...

Na miss ko tuloy ang KR! :) Esp. Mac n cheese

I'm in OT
our family
Heartifying

Margaret Almon said...

I did not realize Kenny Rogers had a restaurant. I remember hearing his music on the radio when I was in school.

Yannie said...

Looks yummy...


Visit from Orange Tuesdays

wifetoalineman02 said...

yum...looks very delicious, am drooling :-) Dropping some love for Yummy Sunday, hope that you can visit me back

http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/11/beef-stew-my-families%E2%80%99-favorite-food-to-eat-during-fall.html

January said...

i missed Kenny too..

Another Moonwalk Practice

Journey of a Capricornian said...

Thankyou sissies for commenting!

sHeNgKaY said...

thanks for joining sis..
yummy!!!
you might want to join again OT open na..

U8mypinkcookies said...

you gotta try their cheeseburger! my fave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.