Food again..what else...and this time for our Sunday food trips, we've tried Kenny Rogers' Roasters at SM Bacoor for a change :) Delicious food at affordable price.
![]() |
| my order... |
![]() |
| Hubby's |
This one cathches my attention...its kinda cute :D
![]() |
| white ceiling with lights :) |
![]() |
| while waiting for our orders :) |
Bon appetite! Here's their link for your orders' menu : Kenny Rogers Roasters :)
To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .












8 comments:
Na miss ko tuloy ang KR! :) Esp. Mac n cheese
I'm in OT
our family
Heartifying
I did not realize Kenny Rogers had a restaurant. I remember hearing his music on the radio when I was in school.
Looks yummy...
Visit from Orange Tuesdays
yum...looks very delicious, am drooling :-) Dropping some love for Yummy Sunday, hope that you can visit me back
http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/11/beef-stew-my-families%E2%80%99-favorite-food-to-eat-during-fall.html
i missed Kenny too..
Another Moonwalk Practice
Thankyou sissies for commenting!
thanks for joining sis..
yummy!!!
you might want to join again OT open na..
you gotta try their cheeseburger! my fave!
Post a Comment