Thursday, November 3, 2011

My hubby's version of Garden Rice

My husband loves to eat fried rice so much and he often surprised me of his own menu.  Last weekend he cooked garden rice with meatloaf and egg for our breakfast.

garden rice

Here's the ingredients:

3 tbsps. of margarine
2 pcs. garlic
2 pcs. eggs fried and chopped
1/2 pc. cabbage
1 can meatloaf fried and chopped
   cooked rice ( I prefer the bahaw)
1 pc. Maggi magic Sarap
   salt

How to cook?

In large saucepan, melt the margarine.  Add the garlic.  Pour the rice and saute for 5 minutes, add Maggi magic sarap and salt to taste. And lastly put the chopped fried eggs and meatloaf, mixed well and serve.

In addition, he also prepared this pancit canton for our breakfast :D

pancit canton


Yummy!  I love it with hot coffee or hot choco. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

wifetoalineman02 said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am drooling and am hungry too :-) thank you for sharing, visiting for YS, hope that you can visit me back too

http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/10/buffalo-wings-from-t-g-i-fridays.html

Bogie said...

i love pancit canton.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.