Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I love Starbucks!

Every time my husband and I passes by a Starbucks store, I can't really help it but buy at least one drink.  Especially nowadays that Starbucks' 2012 planner is up for grab again :)

2012 Planner/courtesy of starbucks phil
Here's the link for the mechanics on how to have Starbucks 2012 planner.

My favorite one is mocha frappuccino, a blissful blended beverage, created with espresso, chocolate, milk and ice made by their expert baristas.

Visit their website for complete lists of their products : Starbucks





 
Aside to beverages, they have this, uhmmnn...yummy cakes!



and this Ready brew Christmas  Blend




Last but not the least....souvenirs/collections.



This one is what I'm dying for...huhuhu.......but unfortunately, its out of stock na!....





For updates please visit their facebook: Starbucks Phillipines



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.