Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eat & Go for our 10th monthsary

October 28 falls on Friday, I was the one in charge to arrange our dinner date at Eat & Go Restaurant.  I also prepare some gifts and surprises for my hubby (thinking what he'd prepared for me :D).  Well one of my surprises for him is to watch the MTV Exit Concert on October 29 and this box of Sweet Art chocolate and 1(one) Hayden Kho perfume. :D

While waiting for our orders, I took pictures of the store.  This one is their counter decorated with different spices (in bigger sizes :D)


The photos of their menus hanging in one of their walls.

This one really catches my attention, I love the design of this side of the wall.  So feminine and relaxing :D

I'm ready to eat...yum...yum!

Our order for that night was Chicken Saltimbocca, soup of the day and bottomless Lemonade. :)

my hubby's plate
mine with white spag :D
lemonade
soup of the day:spinach soup


Burp.....Happy monthsary Dadi Mon....just a beginning!

Eat and Go Restaurant
3/F SM Megamall Atrium,
Julia Vargas, Ortigas Ctr.,
Mandaluyong City.
Telephone no. :(02) 635-9559

Store is open from Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.  For menu, look here.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

5 comments:

chubskulit said...

Wow, I suddenly crave for a midnight snack lol. Nice shots.
My YELLOW, come by anytime and see.

January said...

i love these big spices..unique..and the foods look delicious..

Special Mammon
Xye’s First Birthday
Yellow Euphorbia

cassandrasminicorner said...

Food looks so delicious..

Visiting for MYM! Hope you can visit mine too:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/mellow-yellow-monday-148-spongebob-mug-set.html

Prettymom said...

kakagutom na man ang share mo for MYM, visiting for MYM, mine is up at http://gven-rose.blogspot.com/2011/11/first-share-weekly-colour-meme.html, hope you can find time to visit and show some love..love..love..

melandriaonline said...

wow, looks like a very delicious meal. happy anniversary to you and thanks for sharing. continue living green.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.