October 28 falls on Friday, I was the one in charge to arrange our dinner date at Eat & Go Restaurant. I also prepare some gifts and surprises for my hubby (thinking what he'd prepared for me :D). Well one of my surprises for him is to watch the MTV Exit Concert on October 29 and this box of Sweet Art chocolate and 1(one) Hayden Kho perfume. :D
While waiting for our orders, I took pictures of the store. This one is their counter decorated with different spices (in bigger sizes :D)
The photos of their menus hanging in one of their walls.
This one really catches my attention, I love the design of this side of the wall. So feminine and relaxing :D
I'm ready to eat...yum...yum!
Our order for that night was Chicken Saltimbocca, soup of the day and bottomless Lemonade. :)
![]() |
| my hubby's plate |
![]() |
| mine with white spag :D |
![]() |
| lemonade |
![]() |
| soup of the day:spinach soup |
Burp.....Happy monthsary Dadi Mon....just a beginning!
Eat and Go Restaurant
3/F SM Megamall Atrium,
Julia Vargas, Ortigas Ctr.,
Mandaluyong City.
Telephone no. :(02) 635-9559
Store is open from Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. For menu, look here.
To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .



















5 comments:
Wow, I suddenly crave for a midnight snack lol. Nice shots.
My YELLOW, come by anytime and see.
i love these big spices..unique..and the foods look delicious..
Special Mammon
Xye’s First Birthday
Yellow Euphorbia
Food looks so delicious..
Visiting for MYM! Hope you can visit mine too:)
http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/mellow-yellow-monday-148-spongebob-mug-set.html
kakagutom na man ang share mo for MYM, visiting for MYM, mine is up at http://gven-rose.blogspot.com/2011/11/first-share-weekly-colour-meme.html, hope you can find time to visit and show some love..love..love..
wow, looks like a very delicious meal. happy anniversary to you and thanks for sharing. continue living green.
Post a Comment