Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scary Krispy Kreme Donut

Sorry for the late posting of this scary donut...Holloween theme of Krispy Kreme Donut :)



Looks so yummy and at the same time it scares me....hehehe...hindi ako masyado mahilig sa Krispy Kreme coz it's too sweet unlike Dunkin or Mister Donut.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

6 comments:

MC said...

Its so cute! :)

Visiting you from OT.
Hope you can visit my OT entry and join my birthday giveaway.

KRIZZA said...

Oh.. this one is really cute! Looks so delicious, too!

Visiting from OT

January said...

scary but still delicious..:)

First Haircut
Jungle Safari Cake

January said...

scary but still delicious..:)

First Haircut
Jungle Safari Cake

wifetoalineman02 said...

so scary delicious :-) I still wants to eat them. Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Orange Tuesdays, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/11/a-post-card-from-the-dentist.html

sHeNgKaY said...

sooo cute!
I love KC..twice pa lang ako nakatikim nito..
thanks fro joining!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.