Tuesday, April 5, 2011

White Sands of Boracay

March 13-16 of 2009, this was my first time to ride a plane and my first time to set foot in the white sands of Boracay.  I was so fascinated and bedazzled by its beauty!  Jaw dropping views!



Nervous and excited in the plane!


first time in the plane...

Beach of Boracay in aerial view.

Just Landed in Caticlan Airport.


Going to Boracay Island with gurl friends and of course.....


with my Scorpion King :D

Place of Stay, La Carmela de Boracay


After we unpacked our things, we roamed the beach and the bars :D As in lakad kami ng lakad ng lakad!





guess where's my foot?


We went to Guilly's, drink some and enjoyed the shisha




Look who's with us????  Ms. Angelica Panganiban!


On the second day, we enjoyed the beach.




my first henna tattoo


Took pictures on sunset....beautiful!
love the sunset



our foot prints in the sand

again, where's my foot?


at D' Mall
On the third day, we tried island hopping!




Crystal Cove....













Snorkeling....with no vest at all.



i love swimming!

Pasyal-pasyal in the afternoon!


Dinner by the beach...

Fourth Day.....going home!


I was enchanted by the beauty of Boracay that i want to go back there again and again!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.