Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mystery Manor

Mystery Manor is one of the facebook games that made me addicted!  It's a very tough but challenging game.  You need to have sharp eyes and memories.  If you are familiar with Mystery case Files, well this one is alike.

Mystery Manor is an online game in the genre "I spy". In a mystic mansion, in which something inexplicable happens, you will complete quests, deal with evil monsters, gather rare collections. And all this together with your friends. 



Here are some pictures of the game





Try this and you surely will love the game....Here is the link of the application in facebook: Mystery Manor.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.