Friday, April 1, 2011

Our Batch's first Meeting after Graduation

Eight (8) long years after graduation, we've decided to set a date for our gathering.  And April 15th of 2006 ( I think it was Holy week then) was the perfect one :).  Only few had confirmed (sad), but we still  get the party going! :D

The place : Sitio Lucia Resort in Sta. Maria Bulacan.


While cooking the foods.....



Eating Time :D

Roaming around the place





And of course, swimming!





huh? sino yung bata?

ooooppps, let's have a peek to our second meeting, sad to say I'm not there :( But I'm proud to say that I'm the one who organized the event!  August 3, 2010.







Hays, I miss my High School life, my high school friends!  But I am happy where are we and who are we now.... :)

May God Bless us all to whatever path we undertake :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.