Monday, April 18, 2011

Carmex Lip Balm

I've joined a survey from Carmex and won a prize, not knowing that the contest was exclusively for US citizens and its territory only.  They emailed me about my prize details and found out later that they can't send me my prize because of some reason:(.  To make the story short,  Carmex Philippines was very grateful and gave me my prize or let's say its equivalent. :)



From history, Carmex was invented by Alfred Woelbing in Milwaukee in the early 1930s due to his suffering from chapped lips and occasional cold sores.  Formulated with a variety of natural ingredients, the mixture was carefully hand poured into small glass jars, which Alfred would sell to pharmacists from the trunk of his car. In 1937, Alfred founded Carma Labs and Carmex was officially born. Over the last 70 years, people have come to love the lip balm that works like no other. Carma Labs is still owned and operated by the Woelbings - Alfred's grandson, Eric and Paul.

Carmex is made for chapped lips as it soothes, heals and protects but it could be used also for minor cut and burns, insect bites, relieving the itch of athlete's foot,  drying out pimples for faster healing, softening the cuticles and smoothing elbows and knees.


I used my jar of Carmex 4x everyday, before going to work, after my lunch, before going home, before sleeping and or as needed (summer na kasi) and my husband too.  I love the soothing icy effect on my lips and its smell.  And that's the reason why my jar of Carmex is now too deep!  Malapit na talagang maubos! :(



I've received four (4) jars, and only one left for me because I've shared it with my sister and girlfriends for them to experience the magic of Carmex lip balm.

The Lip balm is available in:  Carmex original click stick with SPF15, Carmex strawberry click stick with SPF15, Carmex cherry click stick with SPF15, Carmex original squeeze tube and Carmex original jar.

You can buy this at:   PCX outlets (Rob Plc Manila, Festival Mall, Rockwell, Alabang Town Center), first Aid in Greenbelt 3, Robinson's Department Stores nationwide, Landmark Department Stores (Makati and Trinoma), Felcris Chimes Davao, Boracay Budget Mart, Suesh, Greenhills and Red Dot, Laoag Ilocos Norte
 
For more information, you may visit their webpage here: CARMEX or you may add them on their facebook account here: Carmex Philippines or follow them on twitter here: CarmexPh

"Use Carmex everyday and kiss dry lips away!"








To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.