Friday, April 1, 2011

Trip to Grande Island, Subic

May 2-4, 2008 our scheduled company outing to Subic's Grande Island.  We stayed in Richville Hotel located in Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City the night before the outing.

Add caption


And the coaster fetched us early in the morning.




Subic Bay





Lunch time at Grande Island Resort.  Their foods are superb! Two thumbs up!


Swimming time....

Banana boat

Enjoying the views on ATV




cannon...antique collection





Isn't it wonderful?  Fascinating!

For more info, visit their website here : Grande Island Resort



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

4 comments:

jhengpot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ramon said...

reminiscing.....balik ulit tayo jan....

jhengpot said...

okay...pero sa camayan na :P

Rakhshanda said...

Thanks for following my site honey, but now I've shifted to my blog- http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/
and won't be writing on the site anymore. So it'll be gr8 if you follow me there on my blog. You can also enter my first giveaway there :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.