Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lenten Season

April 18-24, 2011 is a week of Holiness among our Catholic brothers and sisters.  It's their time to reminisce what our Lord Jesus Christ done to save us.....I will just stopped here, because I have another point of views regarding that religious matter. :D



As of me and my husband, it's another precious time to have a vacation, meaning out of town trip again!  Our destination for this weekend, where else but Bicol!  Perfect ambiance and location to make baby, he he he!  (If we will have a chance :D)  I am excited as if it was my first time going there :D  I've packed our clothes and other belongings in three bags, (whew!).

I'll keep you posted soon. For the mean time let us explore and enjoy this weekend.  Hope you'll enjoy too!  And don't forget the real meaning and intentions of celebrating the "Lenten Season!"

God Bless us All!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.