Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lamesa Grill

After watching the free show of the stars at Trinoma (see this post), we landed at La Mesa Grill for dinner located at SM North Edsa. Love the ambiance, the foods, drinks and even the waiters there.  So loving and accommodating!



That time Tanduay Ice is not yet popular, I don't even know that it exist, so we tried it :D  I only had one bottle, coz I'm not a drinker and three (3) bottles for Mon.


like it :D  bucket of tanduay ice for 150.00
Pasta Adobo @ 135.00
sari-saring pampagana @ 215.00
sauces

Then went on strolling :D  Picture, picture!!!







I've enjoyed the night and I am sure my husband too enjoyed it.  We had a dinner date, a free concert, and gimik in one!!!  Memories of our love :D Smile!!!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

MC said...

Ay! Ang sweet naman po...
Ang sarap pa ng food.

-MC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.