Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekend Diet: Wine, Sandwiches and Pasta

I observed that I'm getting bigger(fat) after my interrupted pregnancy :(, so my husband and I decided to try eating sandwiches, pasta and wine on weekend (as long as we can :D).  And this is what I've prepared :

Lettuce for the sandwich and homemade tuna spread.

lettuce


Tuna Spread: Mixture of Century corned tuna (hot & spicy), mayonnaise, cheese and mustard.

tuna spread
Fiesta spaghetti (pasta and sauce) con carne.  The sauce is a combination of  corned beef and hotdogs. :)
spaghetti con carne
Dyaran!  This is the output of my experiment :D
my sandwich and hotdogs
And of course the Novellino wine, to relax.
Novellino wine :D
Italian-American food to try....:D



MellowYellowMondayBadge














To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

8 comments:

Wena said...

the tuna spread looks so yummy!!! :)

Journey of a Capricornian said...

:D pinaghalo-halong anik anik :)

teJan said...

waah..drooling here..visiting from OT..:)

sHeNgKaY said...

I also love Tuna spread..yummy!
thanks for joining OT!

wifetoalineman02 said...

liked the tuna salad most :-) great food, makes me drool, thank you for sharing, visiting for WW hope that you can visit me back too

http://www.jessysadventure.com/2011/10/i-love-this-white-steam-from-the-pond.html

""rare*jonRez"" said...

So yum yum! So now I am drooling! Lol.

Late WW visit! Hope you can stop by mine, too, if you get a chance!
Whites at UWSP
My Laundry System
Punch Bowl Set
Wintry, Brrrrr

melandria said...

i so love lettuce, that's a nice combination. thanks for sharing.

till monday

purethoughts said...

you made me drooollll! thanks for joining WW sis!
raya of colors and contrasts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.