Monday, February 14, 2011

One Night of Music with the Stars

Valentine's Day, what is this?

Love...loves...love....why most people only expressing their love during this date/season?  They look so in love....couples in red, flowers are on sale I mean on price hike (lols), chocolates, bear toys and so much more.  I am sure that flower industry had a great sale this week.  Flowers are so in demand, you can see it on malls and vendors, everywhere!

Well as of me and my husband, instead of celebrating this so called Valentine’s Day in a usual date with flowers, we've decided to try it another way.  We went to Trinoma mall to see a free concert with stars like La Diva, Ala-kim, Dingdong Dantes and many more, I've forgotten their names, sorry, my bad :D.

Here are some pictures of the said event.


Arnie and Me
Me and Dad
The Violinist (forgot the name)


The Dancers :D

 

La Diva: Aicel Santos, Jonalyn Viray and Maricris Garcia...I really love their voices, perfect blending.  They truly are champions!

Aicel
Jonalyn
Maricris



Ala-Kim of Pinoy got Talents doing his magic tricks

Dove
Butterfly trick
 

And finally Mr. Dingdong Dantes, grabe even the old ladies there are having kilig!!!!




We had so much fun.....after the show they've showered us with lots of balloons and confetti.



We don't get the chance to have pictures with La diva and Dingdong because Mon was very excited for our dinner date.  See you there....



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

melody said...

wow....la diva...di nyo ako sinama :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.