Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Longganisa Sorpresa

Last Sunday we craved for something native, and as we wander around SM North, we saw this Longganisa Sorpresa.

They're offering different kind of longganisa from all over the Philippines at a very affordable prices, so you don't need to go far just to taste delicious longganisa. :)



Also, those longganisa when dip to a long preserved "suka"(vinegar), whew, it really tastes so good!


We ordered longganisa from Lucban and Cabanatuan and a pitcher of iced tea.

Cabanatuan Longganisa @ 99.00
Lucban Longganisa @ 99.00

Iced Tea @ 75.00
And before going home, I've spotted this design :) I don't know if it's a cricket or a fish :D



Longganisa Sorpresa is located at  Unit F & B Sky Garden, SM North Edsa, Brgy. Bagong Pag-asa, QC.








To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

5 comments:

Marie said...

Oh cool. Longganisa is my favorite and it look so yummy! I'm craving for it now..

Thanks for the photos! :)

Please check out my blog; http://laham-rie.blogspot.com

Prettymom said...

indeed a mouth watery share. so yummy my nephew like longganisa..

please check out my first entry for orange tuesday at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/10/munching-fried-chicken.html

MaiThreeBoyz said...

Hmmm, yummmy!That looks like a cricket to me. Looks like SM North is all geared up for the holidays!

January said...

i'll definitely try that when I get a chance to visit Metro Manila..



Visiting from OT. Here's mine Postcard Like Sunset ,New Convertible and Demitasse Cups. Have a Nice Day!

sHeNgKaY said...

hindi ako fan ng lognnanisa..but with this..parang ang sarap2 nya.. thanks for joining OT! see yah next round..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.