Friday, February 4, 2011

Food trip @ Slice n' Dice

January 31, my husband and I were very hungry after office hours.  So we went food hunting!!

For a change, we look for something that we are not used of dining but delicious and of course affordable.  And this is what we've found  Slice N' Dice char-grilled steak.  The store is located along Legarda St., across the National Teachers College and beside the DSWD building.

Full Menu
We've enjoyed eating their meal.  


Table 6
Spices
My husband go for Chicken Steak meal (as usual) 


dad
Chicken steak
and me a Sunny steak rice. 


me
Sunny steak rice


 Love the ambiance of their store, yummy!  And in fairness, neat looking.








For dessert we ordered ice cream cake which according to them is the best seller: the "Chocolate ganache" @ only Php 55.00


ice cream cake




By the way, they are offering  unlimited rice by adding Php17.00 or Php 26.00 depending on your meal.


We went home with super full stomach, and our dessert?  We've decided to take it home.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.