Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Speaking Roses

Love is in the air....do you want something different for your loved one and foes?  Surprise them with this one of a kind flower arrangement called "SPEAKING ROSES".  Personalized flowers with a picture of your love one.


Here are the sample pictures








For inquiries, you may leave a message here or at my facebook account Jhengpot  or text me at 0932-9265007




They also cater flower arrangements in debuts, birthdays, weddings, and other occasions.  Name it and they will do the honor of serving your needs :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.