Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tommy Hilfiger’s LOUD Contest hosted by Nuffnang Philippines



This February, Nuffnang is not only going to cheer for LOVE but also to the concept of getting LOUD, as Tommy Hilfiger Philippines will be giving away a pair of 7 ml Loud For Him and Loud For Her fragrances to the first 30 valid Nuffnangers who are loud enough to be heard.



How to join:

1. Open to all Nuffnangers who have at least one (1) valid ad unit.

2. Write a blog entry about whatever it is that makes you LOUD. It could be your unique fashion statements, your heart-warming sense of humor, or your faith that gives you hope everyday. It could even be a story about how you first loved and lost but survived and gotten tougher. Anything goes!

3. Attach the LOUD by Tommy Hilfiger badge (provided below) at the end of your blog entry. (You may copy image and link URL for the badge)

Here's my Entry:
They say that I am a woman with a strong heart. I am determined to get whatever I want to. Even if I am blocked with arrows and swords, I will continue with my goal. I remember what they say “what Jheng wants, jheng gets.” And that is what I am using to survive those problems and trials in life. But for me that is not my heart which is strong, but my faith in God. That someday, through His will, I can achieve what I want in life.
My sister and I grew up with no father as he was early taken by God to us and our mother suffers from illness. We are thankful that our grandparents take good care of us from the day our father left until we graduated our high school. Despite the poverty, we struggle to survive. And here I am now, finished my college degree, with a decent job and recently married the man of my life. I may not be that rich, but I can buy whatever I want now and go to the places I want to visit. It is not because I am good, but God loves me so much. That He never left me, from my childhood days, up to this moment of my life. That is why I am LOUD because I have God by my side. :)
-------------------------------
To join the contest, visit http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/blog/2011/02/08/tommy-hilfigers-loud-contest/ for more information. or visit them at facebook Tommy-Hilfiger-Philippines

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Melati said...

Good luck!!!

jhengpot said...

Thank you but the promo has ended :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.