Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Food Trip at Luk Yuen

One of our vices is food tripping. And since tomorrow is "freedom day", we freed ourselves today and dine at Luk Yuen. This not our first time here, actually today is our third time. But like our first, foods here still amaze our taste buds!

Chicken congee with Button Mushroom at 165.00
Since I'm craving for "lugaw" for a week now, I ordered chicken congee with button mushroom.  Their congee comes in big servings, so if you're a small eater, you could share it with your partner.


Spare Ribs with Chicken Feet at 175.00
Hubby tried Spare ribs with chicken feet plus all meat dimsum.  This comes with free delicious iced tea.
While waiting for our order to be served, they gave us free appetizer; chips. I love its taste, really different from others.

All meat Dimsum at 95.00

Luk Yuen
Lower ground floor
SM Mega B
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.