Friday, May 24, 2013

Transform yourself with Schick

“If you had the powers of MAN OF STEEL for one (1) week, how would you use it?”

If given a chance to possess the power of Man of Steel, my first and foremost thing to do is to help our country regain its previous stature: wealthy economy and free from other (country) bullies!  I would like our youngsters to experience our economic power and also I would like them to experience how to play and enjoy with nature.  I've noticed that nowadays, kids are contented playing with their tabs/gadgets and forget how happy and enjoyable it was to play with real kids.

I'd be hypocrite if I won't do anything about myself and my family.  Since, I've got the power, I'd like to fly  them and explore the Philippines' beautiful beaches and tourist spots like Boracay, Cebu, Surigao and many more.  After that I'll bring them to other countries like Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, America, Europe and more.

If I put it on daily basis, my schedules are as follow:

Sunday:  My first day of having a super power. And since it's family day, my first goal is to show them the beauty of the Philippines.  I'll tour them in the country by air :) I will also show them how bad the pollution in the country and let them know that by simply not throwing a candy wrapper on the street they could help save the environment.

Monday to Friday:  These are the days to do my heroic deeds.  I know it's impossible but I would like to change the way our neighboring countries look/see us.  I would like them to see us as a rising Tiger in Asia (only in my dreams).  Give us respect and our territorial boundaries. But how could I do it if after a week, I have no power to counter what I've done.  Even super heroes have problems to solve! :(

Aha! ☼ Should I destroy every countries nuclear and other weapons so that we will be equal again?  At least there'll be no threat to everyone? Hope it sounds good!

I will also set as a good example to every country to take care of the environment, maybe I should plant trees and help clean the esteros/canals?

And on Saturday, the last day of my super power.  I will tour my family again to other countries, since (I Hope) it's peaceful now that I did some changes. :D

After a long week of being a super hero, at the end of this day, I will let myself relax by going to the outer space and see the stars and universe twinkle at my very eyes.  What a beautiful view!

Hey, by the way you too could win tickets and other freebies to the upcoming movie of Superman: the Man of Steel.  I've checked their site and there are lots of items to be given away.  So, I'm encouraging you to join and experience Schick. Free Your Skin with the Man of Steel.


So what are you waiting for, join now and win tickets to Man of Steel Movie. :)
Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.