Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!


I am a movie addict.  My wife says that I can't see the world when I'm watching a movie.  I even disregard her sometimes (sorry!).  Though I'm like that, my wife is very supportive and understanding because that's the only vice I have :D

Fast and Furious is one of the movies I'm looking forward to watch.  So when I see that the Fast and Furious 6 will be showing here and will be sponsored by Nuffnang, yeah, it's my chance to watch it in advance!  And of course seeing a movie is no fun without Kettle Korn popcorn: Poppin' fun all the time.


Since I'm a movie lover, there are several characters I wanted to play in my own movie such as super heroes, the boy next door and sometimes a villain.   But for this movie, I wanted to be just a basketball star player.

I will start my movie from the climax wherein I'm being awarded as MVP in the PBA.  My fans are cheering out loud! My wife is also with me, supportive as ever. Waving her pompoms to cheer me!  Then a flash back from my childhood days.  Daydreaming about me entering the Basketball League.  The hardships, trials, triumphs and how I met my wife :)

Since it is my movie, I will end it by me trying to enter at the NBA.  The very first Filipino to play at the NBA.  Whew, my greatest dream!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.