Friday, January 28, 2011

You're my Destiny

"Love is patient, love is kind.  It does not envy, it does not boast.  It is not proud, it is not rude.  It is not self-seeking, it's not easily angered.  It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres."                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                    1 Corinthian 13:4

Two people, of two different lives bounced each others' path to live and travel the same path together. Is it accidental? Or is it fate?


We first met at the office way back December of 2006 during our Christmas Party.  I don't notice him at all nor does he notice me.  For all I know, I am not his type.  And I have my boyfriend that time, but our relationship was almost over.  It’s on the troubled sea :).

with his friend :)
I kept on smiling as I recall how he look that time with his two companions and friends. Hahahahha.....I can't help it.  Anyways, that is how it all begun.

And so the days had passed, 2007. I am still ignoring him because I am the type of person with an aloof personality. They can't easily enter to my world without my permission. :)

Then one day, they approached me and invited me to join them to mountain climb/hike.  Of course, I love that.  So I joined them, it was I think summer of 2007, particularly on March, at Mt. Makulot, Batangas.  I love the "lomi" in the market so yummy! I wish i could go back there.

Day 1
@ the foot of the mountain
us, first being togeher


Day 2
@the top of Mt. Makulot


Swimming 

From the very first day up to the last day in Batangas, he never left me.  He said that he's just showing how to be a good host. 

Go back the office, at least we have our hi's and hello's.  "Friends" na kami eh!  After a week he started dropping me off the fx terminal, inviting me for a snack.  In short that's the start of his "pagpapalipad hangin! :)"

My so called boyfriend that time and I broke up......the rest is history :D

I am happy wherever I am with him, we are compatible.  We are best friends.  We have our mutual understanding, naks! Too many happy moments together with our friends.

We travel a lot, together.

Bikol

@ Bicol 



 Manila Zoo





 Star City



Tagaytay



Luneta





Ocean Park, Manila





And a lot more. As in much much more.


But like the other relationships there come a time that problems arise.  It happened to us.  Conflicts!  But as time goes by, we've resolved all those problems coming our ways.  Is it because of faith or just destined to be?  Whatever it is I know it's by God's guidance and will.


May 8, 2010.  First date, only the two of us.






and of course in Cebu before we get married :)







So that's the story of how we met and be together.  Maybe or he is the real one I am waiting for, the one that I am praying to God for so long.  It's worth the wait,  as long as he is the one approved by God!   As i quote

" Ang bahay at kayamanan minamana sa magulang.  Pero ang mabait na makakasama sa buhay, Diyos naman ang nagbibigay!"





To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

Wena said...

nice post!!! keep it coming, Jheng!

jhengpot said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.