Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The start of a new beginning

Because of the influence of my Ninang Weng, I've decided to also create and start my own blog.  Medyo may kahirapan sa simula, kasi I have to think of my theme and layout for my site and also the topic to be discussed.  Pero nung matapos ko na yung first lay out ko....I've grinned and said "this is it!".

Hope you'll visit me here my fellow bloggers and friends. This will serve as my online sanctuary and journal of my day to day activities, travels and adventures, together with my hubby, relatives and friends.

Enjoy reading!!!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

2 comments:

clickandshoot said...

nice mi ganda ng blog muh keep up the good work...luv u..mwuahhhh

melody said...

wow...kasama pala kami dito :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.