Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Destination Wish List

My wife and I love to travel.  In fact, we visited almost all of the most beautiful places in the Philippines, including BicolBoracay, Cebu, Davao, Laoag, Tagaytay, Vigan and a lot more.  Though there comes a time when we have to stop on travelling a lot because we wanted to have a baby and we think that when we lie low (lessen) on our travel adventures we could have one, but sad to say it didn't helped us.

Cebu trip
Cebu is like Manila, same building structures, same establishments even the night life.  I miss the danggit (dried fish) here and also the dried mangoes and most of all the people and the views!

Chocolate Hills in Bohol
Oh my Chocolate hills!  I think people living in Bohol are lucky because this is the only place in the Philippines or maybe in the world wherein hills are chocolate (well not literally :)  According to them, they call it chocolate hills because they became chocolate-y in color during the dry season.


Bicol Trip
This was our first time in Bicol and we were bedazzled by the magnificent view on our background the Mount Mayon....perfect cone!

Subic Safari in Subic
I also want to share this place though reaching this one doesn't need a plane because I was thrilled by our close encounter with the animals particularly when we fed the tigers...what an experience!

Paoay Church
Our visit in the North was the most thrilling experience for me because we experienced to ride in a small plane with heavy turbulence.  Frightening yes, but exciting after we landed and see the beautiful sceneries of the North including the Sand Dunes, Paoay Church, The Windmill, Kapurpurawan and a lot more.

Samal Island, Davao
Among our travels, for me Davao is the most cleanest place I've ever visited.  No litters on the streets, disciplined people, and look at this view, isn't it amazing?

Puka Beach, Boracay
I consider Boracay as paradise.  From its fine sands and crystal clear waters, I could't asked for more.  That is the reason why we are always here almost every year.  Hope they can preserve the island and save it against abusive people.

And to complete our journey, there are still 3 places we would like to visit , namely:

Puerto Princesa in Palawan- We would like to explore and visit the Undergrond River, the famous Tubbataha Reefs and the paradise called El Nido or maybe the Amanpulo.  Well this includes only in my dreams :).

http://titaspensionandtraveltours.com/images/elnido1.jpg
At least we've visited Coron in Palawan....

Coron, Palawan
Cagayan de Oro- we missed our hopefully fun barkada bonding because of the typhoon so I would like to include this place on my wishlist to experience the wild river water rafting..yeah..adrenalin rush!

http://www.holidayphilippinesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/White-water-rafting-in-the-philippines.jpg

Last but not the least, is the Incheon in South Korea- well I'm not a very big fan of Koreanovelas but I am a fan of their beautiful places and culture.  I really wanted to visit this place (hopefully on my birthday this October 25, if not, just within this year) of course with my wife.  She wanted to experience the snow and the cherry blossoms. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/dolphinairlines/Korea/Incheon-5.jpg
Good thing that Zest Air  re-branded as Air Asia Zest is now offering Filipinos more choices, better value and enhanced services across a combined, larger network.  AirAsia Zest flies now from Manila.  They were relocated from Clark in Pampanga  in AirAsia Zest, Naia Terminal 4.

Zest Air is now flying with AirAsia, The World’s Best Low Cost Airline.

The Civil Aeronautics Board (“CAB”) approved “AirAsia Zest” as the new brand name of Zest Airways, Inc. CAB also approved the new logo of Zest Airways, Inc., wherein the Zest name has been incorporated into the iconic red hot circle, which is the signature logo of AirAsia.

Travel in the Philippines and Travel in Asia with AirAsia would be more fun and of course more budget friendly..

So let's fly with AirAsia and explore the Philippines and also some part of Asia. :)




To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.