Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Food Trips: Ilo-ilo 2013 Day 1

It's been a very long while since my last post.   I admit, I've been so lazy writing lately.  But since I wanted to share my food trips in Ilo-ilo, here I am again writing my experiences.

It's my second time to be in Ilo-ilo, and like the first time, our main task here is to eat and eat and eat.  And our first stop in day 1 was the Cabugao Seafoods Haus for an early lunch.  Yeah, I've gained weight after our trip, whew!

Cabugao Seafoods Haus

Our host savor us with Ilo-ilo's specialty, the sea foods.  Yummy, I really enjoyed eating those foods.  I wonder how my wife enjoy the foods since she has an allergy with sea foods.

Food trip in Ilo-ilo 2013
Food trip in Ilo-ilo 2013



Food trip in Ilo-ilo 2013
 Food trip in Ilo-ilo 2013

Food trip in Ilo-ilo 2013
 Food trip in Ilo-ilo 2013

Trivia: Oysters and Scallops are aphrodisiacs which help stimulate the sexual hormone levels in both men and women.  Look at the scallop's meat inside (no green mind please :P).

scallop, aphrodisiac

Oysters, aphrodisiac

And at night, we dined in at Bourbon Street near our Smallville21 Hotel inside Small ville, the famous night out place in Ilo-Ilo.

Squid

Bourbon Street mineral water

pork barbecue

My wife love this fish since she has no other choice :)
Salmon

I'll post another Ilo-Ilo food trips later.  Enjoy the foods. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.