Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Spicy Chicken at Bon Chon, Megamall

 
Chicken is always on my menu lists. Because of that my friends and colleagues always teased me that I'll be having wings soon.  Speaking of Chicken, Bon Chon Chicken is a South  Korean-based fried chicken franchise restaurant. Their chicken is different compared to other fried chicken because it's being fried twice.  As a result, the skin becomes crunchier and less greasy.

We tried their chicken wings at Php 145.00 with drinks and two piece chicken for the same amount.

Wings rice box @ 145.00
2-piece chicken @ 145.00
To see detailed story about Bon Chon Chicken, please visit this post.



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.