Friday, February 3, 2012

How to cook Ilocos Empanada

I saw and tasted this Empanada during our travel in Batac, Ilocos, and it taste good!    So, I'm gonna share to you how to cook this delicious snack!


First, you have to prepare the dough, then add the flavor e.g longganiza, crushed papaya (I think) and egg.



Then deep fry.


Here's the finish product, delicious Empanada


If you're craving for Empanada and of course no time to visit Batac, you can visit Empanada Nation in Quezon City.  Please visit their Facebook page to know more of their outlets. :)

Enjoy eating!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

9 comments:

w0rkingAth0mE said...

There is one place here that i really like their empanada, anyway your empanada looks delicious too must try mukhang easy lng gawin eh. Here is my Orange Tuesday entry

wifetoalineman02 said...

empanada looks yum and delish Sis. Thank you for sharing :-) Visiting from Orange Tuesday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.simplyjess.info/my-little-girls-orange-ariel-hair-brush/

cHeErFuL said...

that's yummy...thanks for sharing! visiting late from OT, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

cassandrasminicorner said...

Yummy! Empanada was one of my fave when I was still in pinas:)

Visiting for Orange Tuesdays! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/little-diva.html

Pinx said...

our former help here in the house is an expert when it comes to empanada.. i cook the filling and she makes the dough, coz i don't know how to make the dough. hehehe.. visiting from YS!

Pinx said...

here's my YS entry by the way:

http://www.pakals.info/2012/02/05/yummy-sunday-birthday-pancit/

wifetoalineman02 said...

empanada looks yum and delish Sis, miss eating it :-) Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/my-9th-birthday-celebration.html

cHeErFuL said...

back here but this time from YS, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great weekend. :)

sHeNgKaY said...

galing naman..
Thank you for Joining Orange Tuesdays 34th edition..
37th edition will be open around 8pm today..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.