Monday, June 6, 2011

Nuffamily Day


Last Saturday, together with my sister and nephews, we went to the Fort, our meeting place for the much awaited event hosted by Nuffnang, the Nuffamily Day.  While waiting for others to come, we took pictures of the place and people.  There was an event there hosted by Canon, I think for photography.



My nephew KC, saw Bumblebee of Transformer and hurriedly jump out the cab just to touch the said robot.  As we walk towards Krispy Creme, KC saw again an icon, Kratos from the God of War and took pictures again :)

Our pictures in the Fort.
KC with Kratos
KC with Deimos




When the time come for us to leave the place, JAC liner being the first bus line with Wifi, sponsored three (3) special trips from Bonifacio Global to Croswinds Luxury Swiss Resort in Tagaytay.  We used the helipad of the resort for the activities such as games, short program and lantern lifting.  The weather was just perfect for the event.  I am sure everybody enjoyed that day most especially the kids.  Thanks Nuffnang for hosting a memorable activity and I would also like to thank their sponsors who showered us foods and drinks, pizza hut, goldilocks, jollibee, del monte, mister donut and more.








lanterns...looks like stars in the sky

After the lifting of the lanterns, we visited the Christmas Village, perfect for kids and kids at heart.




It was one of a kind event that I'm happy to become part.  If they will be hosting the same event next year, I will surely be there again together with my family and some friends.

Would you like to have a visit to Crosswinds?

Crosswinds Swiss Luxury Resort
Brgy. Iruhin Central Calamba Road, Tagaytay City, Philippines
Phone: +6328569601 (Monday-Friday; 9am-7pm) / +6326237084 (Monday-Sunday; 9am-7pm)
Fax: +6328289141
Cell: +639175696280 (Saturday–Sunday)
Email: reservations@crosswindsresortsuites.com


You may also visit their fan page at facebook here : Crosswinds Swiss Luxury Resort



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.