Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Thank You :)

This is my entry for BC Bloggers' Meme for this week.

First to thank for all the things and blessings I have received is God.

This week I am grateful to our bosses for giving us, ahem, bonus! :D  In time for our up coming tour next week in Laoag City, additional budget for "pasalubong!"  And of course additional savings in our bank for our future needs :)


Photobucket



Here are last week’s participants:

Digital Catharsis * I Live to Eat * Darkanjel’s Life Musings * Sassy Chef * Pinoy in the South * My Thoughts in Letters * My Everyday * Mirage * Daily Notes * Mum Writes * It’s Me and Beyond * Elghrasya * Mommy Diary



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.