Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Time to Swish your Bad Breath Away!

Have you experienced talking to someone with bad breath? Or even beside with someone with garlic-ky smell?  It's disgusting right? Will you let yourself be that someone with foul breath?  
Uh-oh!  If I where you, I won't!
Swish Tipid Pack
Swish tipid pack
Personal hygiene including oral hygiene for me is as essential as foods.  Why?  Because we talk everyday or even every hour.  We communicate when we're buying at the store, when inquiring for directions and when dealing with our clients.  So it's better to have fresh breath all day or when necessary.
I've tried different kinds of mouthwash.  There's a mouthwash that's too strong, I feel like being stung by a bee.  The other tastes like flower, and I don't like it.  Good thing Unilab gave me Swish mouthwash and breath spray to try (thank you).


Swish is an oral care brand of Innovitelle, Inc launched in 2009.  It's alcohol free- making it healthy and safe to use.  Even children, cancer patients and survivors and pregnant women can use Swish!  It also has Surefresh Technology that kills bad breath causing bacteria, prevents plaque build-up, tooth decay and gum disease.  Leaving you with long-lasting minty fresh breath everyday.

Swish Mangosteen
Swish Mouthwash Mangosteen Flavor @ P75.00
This Mangosteen mouthwash is minty with the right touch of fruit blended in.  The flavorful and unique mint taste gives my mouth a refreshingly cool mint flavor I've never felt before.  Aside from mangosteen there are also four other variants.  Choose the minty level that suites you.


Swish mouthwash is available in 4 sizes 35mL -P35.00, 60mL -P46.75, 120mL -P75.00, 250mL -P139.50).  Available in supermarkets, drugstores and convenience store nationwide.
 When you're on the go, Swish Breath Spray is the best for you.  Comes in a very handy pack, no hassle to slip on your pocket and use when needed. It has 2 variants- Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh.

Swish Breath Spray
Swish Breath Spray @ P105.00
With cool and fresh breath you can now " Say Swish! with Ryan Agoncillo.


For more information like them on Facebook and follow them on twitter



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.