Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Healthy Tofu Curry

I want to share to you one of my latest dish discovery, the Tofu curry!  Please bear with the picture :D


Tofu is one great source of protein especially to those who are not meat lover like me :) and to those counting their calorie intake.

Ingredients:

Tofu
Curry powder
Spring Onions
Garlic
Onions
Maggi magic Sarap (you may use other brand)

How to?:

First, you have to cut the tofu on a bite size like in the picture above.  Deep fry in warm cooking oil.  For better taste, add/garnish the tofu with Maggi magic Sarap before deep frying. Set aside when golden brown.

Saute the garlic and onions on the other pan. Put the fried tofu, add the curry powder mixture (ready to cook or the one you dissolve in water.  Season to taste.  Add the spring onions.  Serve hot.

Enjoy! :)



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.