Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Manang's Chicken

I first tasted Manang's Chicken at Rogin E's Last Man Running for our lunch. From that very time, I fell in love with their chicken (I do love chicken).  Sweet, spicy and most of all crunchy. Like BonChon chicken, you don't need to put gravy or catsup on it to taste.


My wife's favorite in Manang's is the spaghetti and chips. She said that they have the same taste/ same way of cooking the spaghetti, Full of Love. And yes, I agree with her.  Her spaghetti is one of the best I ever tasted!



Aside from chicken and spaghetti, I also tried Manang's crispy pancit. This one also tastes good but they put only a small amount of sauce on my dish that is why I can't mixed it well, maybe I'll ask for more sauce next time we dine there.



They offer affordable merienda meals/value meals that really suite your budget and your taste.

You may visit Manang's Chicken at SM Megamall Foodcourt. Ground level near Bodhi.

Happy eating!



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.