Friday, April 13, 2012

Dining Experience @ Peri-peri Charcoal Chicken

Before watching Wrath of the Titans last April 3, we first dined in at Peri-peri Charcoal Chicken at SM Megamall.  That was my first time to visit the store and experience the Portuguese-style grilled chicken. Let's see what it can offer.


This is the actual location of their store located at 3/F of SM Megamall.

This is the kitchen and the place where you can get the soup and drinks. The best thing about Peri-Peri is the P49 unlimited soup and beverages promo.

the soups counter
Depending on the day (they have two choices per day); they have Mushroom Soup, Corn Soup, Carrot and Pumpkin Soup, and Broccoli Cream Soup. Take note, the soup I am referring to is not just something cupped out from a dish; we are talking about real soup here.  That day, the soups are Pumpkin Soup and Mushroom Soup.  I love the Pumpkin Soup than the other. :)


Pumpkin Soup
My order: Classic Carbonara worth Php188.00 no drinks included.


And my office mates' orders were Classic Meals: includes Peri chicken, Rice and side dish.  You can choose from Corn and Carrots, Tostillas, Mixed Vegetables etc.



And Pasta Platter meals: includes Peri Chicken and Pasta of your choice between Bolognese and Alfredo.  You have the option here to grab their promo of P49.00 unlimited soup and drinks.


One of them ordered Chicken Rappa at Php128.00 no drinks included.

So what's the verdict?  I hear nothing to them except, "ang laki ng servings!', "sarap!".  So I assumed, it tasted better.  My meal, the Pasta Carbonara was salty so I let them replaced it with another.  Sad to say can't able to eat the pasta coz we're running out of time so I took it home.





Peri-peri Charcoal Chicken
3/F SM Megamall (bridge way, near Racks)
Julia Vargas, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City

Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peri-Peri-Charcoal-Chicken/113941125305172



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

17 comments:

Mai_Flores said...

Wow, their food looks affordable. I've actually passed by Peri-Peri everytime I go to Megamall, but never really tried eating there. By the way, what dish is that with the fries. Looks like a burrito wrap or something. =)

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

You had me at "P49 unlimited soup and beverages promo" hehe. That's awesome!

Sumi Go said...

I've been seeing Peri-Peri in SM North Annex.. :D I really should try it some time soon. The chicken looks yummy! :)

Itsberyllicious said...

haven't tried peri peri chicken.. but my friends say it's good. I was expecting their chicken to be bigger though.

Jinkee Umali said...

wow, charcoal....earth friendly cooking style...

YedyLicious said...

I love Peri-Peri, but i have not visited them for a while now. Good to know that they have unlimited soup and beverage promo for such a low price. I guess it's another reason for me to visit them again. Thank you for sharing this post! :)

Gigi Celemin-Beleno said...

But I think the chicken slice was so small. From how I can see at your pics there's plenty of rice and pasta so I think that's what will make you full. How was your take home meal, does it tastes good?

Mon♥Jheng said...

yes, better. :)

Danielle Dandan said...

been hearing about this resto pero i dunno bakit parang di ko type yung presentation dun sa chicken, rice and gravy? :|

marrimye said...

I am a soup lover and I think I will enjoy dining in Peri-Peri. I would like to taste their grilled chicken. We'll try this one next time we go to SM Megamall.

RC Gweniful said...

There's also a branch here in SM city annex. I actually saw it this weekend. We wanted to try it but we already had lunch somewhere before we saw this.

JESSICA Cassidy said...

love the name Sis :-) the foods look delish too :-) Dropping by from lasts weeks OT.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/04/aunt-ds-lego-gift.html

JESSICA Cassidy said...

love their white dishes :-) Dropping by from WW.

Cheerful said...

that's interesting to know! here in bangkok, we have piri-piri flaming chicken and its yummy. visiting late from last week's OT, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)

Chef Fresh said...

Isn't the chicken too small? Anyway, I like how Filipino consumers are being exposed to different types of cuisines - in your post, Portugese, which reminded me of delicious Portugese eggs I always eat whenever I'm in Macau. :)

Raya said...

wow!everything looks delish! thanks for joining WW!

eunice chan said...

do they have other branches? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.