Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dinner at Barrio Fiesta

I'd like to share our dining experience at Barrio Fiesta with Mother and Hubby located at the 4/F of SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City.


Last January, we fetched Mother in the province so that she can live with us somewhere in ____.  And since it was my birth month too, we treat her for dinner at Barrio Fiesta (naks).  During that time, mother is not in the mood, she doesn't even show us her smile, she's irritated of something or someone (well secret na lang).  But after telling her that we're gonna treat her for dinner, ayan na ang smile...:D 




Precious smile, seldom seen by me!  I've noticed that my mother is too skinny (look at me and hubby, am I right?).  Hmnn...My objective now that she's with me is to make her healthy and chubby like us! LOLZ!

We ordered, crispy pata and pork sinigang plus shanghai rice, 1.5L of Coke and leche plan for dessert.




Pardon me for showing you just a portion of our foods coz of hunger!  Actually, we take home part of this Crispy Pata but we left no trace for Sinigang and leche plan.:)  All I can say is that these foods satisfied our hunger for that night.

Barrio Fiesta
4/F SM Megamall Bldg. A
Julia Vargas, Mandaluyong City
Tel. No. 635-5944 to 45



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

7 comments:

Swennerholm said...

Wow the foods looks yummy.. Late visit from WW hope you can visit back. Thanks.

JESSICA Cassidy said...

that crispy pata looks delish Sis, buti na lng kakain ko lng kun hindi nako gugutomin na naman ako :-) Dropping by for Wednesday Whites.

http://www.kandhistools.com/our-white-ceiling-fan-in-the-kitchen/

Emzkiebabez said...

ang liit ng pork sinigang sis. hehehe. just kidding sarap ng krispy pata!

from WW
http://www.asahmreviews.net/2012/03/my-new-guess-purse/

Melandria romero said...

i always favor barrio fiesta and their food is indeed delicious, how i wish we also have that here, now i miss manila more than ever, thanks for sharing and hope to see you on next green monday meme

Mon♥Jheng said...

ay...actually puso na sya ng saging..ubos na ang laman ng sinigang! :)

JESSICA Cassidy said...

looks delish Sis, love the green leaf underneath :-) Dropping from last week's GM

http://www.kandhistools.com/received-this-miracle-gro-sample/

JESSICA Cassidy said...

your Mom looks so young, like her orange shirt :-) Dropping by from Orange Tuesday

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/03/baby-looney-tunes-collection-books.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.