Thursday, January 26, 2012

Foods from Sanghaya Catering

Below were the foods served to us during the Premier of Babae sa Septic Tank by Sanghaya Catering.  I just love how it taste, so I'm posting it here.



pancit, my fave



barbecue

sotanghon, i love it too

dad, having fun


iced tea
And this fried kangkong leaves really catched my tastes buds and so with hubby.  I'm planning to try cooking this one.
fried kangkong leaves



finger sized turon :)

club house

nachos
Love it...hope to taste their foods again. :)



To get email updates, please subscribe here .
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter .
Also follow me on Instagram and +1 me on Google +
If you got questions contact me here .


Reactions:

6 comments:

wifetoalineman02 said...

wow! look at those delish foods you have here Sis, ginutom tuloy ako :-) Visiting from Green Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.jessysadventure.com/2012/01/tim-hortons-sign.html

wifetoalineman02 said...

Look at all those white yummy foods here Sis. It makes me drool :-) Visiting this time from Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/01/winter-is-back-in-western-new-york.html

purethoughts said...

hmmm! everything looks yummy! thanks for joining WW!

cHeErFuL said...

makes me hungry, everything looks delicious...visiting late from WW, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)

sHeNgKaY said...

at ginutom ako sa mga picture mo sis..hehehe..
Visiting from Green Monday entry #18 My Green Entry Entry. Have a nice day!
You might want to join Orange Tuesdays 35th Edition open till Saturday.

melandria said...

so many foods, it makes me hungry. Thanks for joining and hoping to see you again at  Green Monday Meme . Stay living green.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content, including photos and text formats on iMac's Cafe unless otherwise stated are subject but not limited to Philippine copyright law. Should you wish to reproduce/ use any part of this blog, authorized approval is required. All Rights Reserved.